Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trevor13478

HBO 24/7 Road to the NHL Winter Classic

I caught an encore showing today. Definitely a pretty sweet production, and it seems like it took less than a week to get on TV since it had Ovechkin's fight and whatnot (I don't follow either team).

Glad to see there's a second part coming out on Wednesday the 22nd.

I thought it was interesting to see bruce after the rangers blow out not even go into the room to talk to them. He chewed em out they didnt respond, Ovi got in a fight, they didnt respond...i guess at that point what are you going to say that will get a reaction out of them?

that meeting between shero and bylsma was awwwwkwarrrrrrd. "uhhh, lets talk about this later.... maybe on the phone.... or dinner" hahahaha

loved it when dupuis shows up at the facility "hi guys...... f$%@ you geno". i think boudreau turned on the swear box for this show... they seemed a little emphasized.

if you don't get HBO call up your cable/sat provider and ask for a free preview. this has worked for a lot of folks on the letsgopens.com forum.

for those of you who want to watch with your kids I've heard that the pre-6pm showings are more PG rated.

I love the hand in the pants Boudreau uses at a team meeting, nothing more inspiring...

no amount of compression is going to hold down that gut.

For them saying people who don't have HBO are gonna be screwed I love how easy it was to find access to it. My sister actually paid for this month of HBO to watch it sadly.

for those who missed it, just go to nhl.com and there should be a link to watch the full episode, one commercial before it runs, then commercial-free (like the real thing).

Brilliant move by the league to broadcast it for those who don't have HBO.

And I looooved it, BTW. Dupuis saying hi to everyone was probably my favorite part.

Great show. Hockey players faces up close in HD are not pretty *L* Looking forward to seeing more of it. Wish I could find unedited ones though.

BTW...Anyone else think that Santa's 'helpers' may be a little young for Max.

Great show. Hockey players faces up close in HD are not pretty *L* Looking forward to seeing more of it. Wish I could find unedited ones though.

Knowing girls that have had run ins with him I'd say no not at all

For them saying people who don't have HBO are gonna be screwed I love how easy it was to find access to it. My sister actually paid for this month of HBO to watch it sadly.

Isn't it just crazy to think that someone paid for it....

I noticed the faces during the interviews as well. I think it was a choice for the film makers and directors of photographer, at least for the interviews. The "gross," single source light makes the players seem dirty and scary, usually showing scars and cuts and such.

How about "Let's get our asses out of our heads" during the Rangers game...

Loved that part. Not a lot of people caught it.

I'm surprised at the reaction to the language... what did you guys expect? It's hockey, and hockey at it's most intense. Doesn't surprise me one bit. I expected it and love it.

People are more shocked by a Hockey coach cursing than they are with the other garbage on TV...apparently, the F-Bomb is far more offensive than some little tramp parading around half naked on MTV.