Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

163974501_slide.jpg

I posted a pic earlier but here is a more up close pic of Callahan's skate. The outside looks like reebok but the inside is blank and the tendon guard looks like the old 8ks. Anyone know if this is a custom job or a new skate?

I posted a pic earlier but here is a more up close pic of Callahan's skate. The outside looks like reebok but the inside is blank and the tendon guard looks like the old 8ks. Anyone know if this is a custom job or a new skate?

Here's a better shot. Look's like a mod or a custom version of a shot blocker just on the inside of his boots rather than a new skate. You can see that a bit in the second picture you posted too, where the two downward swoops from the Reebok logo just barely peak out underneath the exterior panel.

Bumps, flashing lights and vibrators.

I think Warrior offers that first one for stick texture, Fox already got to the second and I'm not sure if anyone's done the third in hockey yet.

Here's a better shot. Look's like a mod or a custom version of a shot blocker just on the inside of his boots rather than a new skate. You can see that a bit in the second picture you posted too, where the two downward swoops from the Reebok logo just barely peak out underneath the exterior panel.

Looks like he's got Shot Blockers on his skates, possibly a modified set?

Also spotted something in the "Millionaires" game on Saturday, Dan Hamhuis (Back Right) wearing a pair of Easton gloves which I believe are the new E-Pro's, They seemed to have a new branding on the cuff including the new screaming E actually on the cuff.

163850316_slide.jpg

Also spotted something in the "Millionaires" game on Saturday, Dan Hamhuis (Back Right) wearing a pair of Easton gloves which I believe are the new E-Pro's, They seemed to have a new branding on the cuff including the new screaming E actually on the cuff.

163850316_slide.jpg

also his last game with his beloved s19.

Its just to get people talking as was said, the final graphics do not look like that and are a nice evolution from the current ones.

I'm probably late on this, but I thought Mike Green looked weird last night and noticed he was wearing CCM instead of his 4500.

CCM gloves too.

164248191_slide.jpg

The intent of this thread is to point out players using new to market/upcoming gear.

EDIT: @DS The thread title is "2012-2013 gear sightings". I construe that as "new gear released during this time period." This has been the purpose of threads like this since before you registered to the site and as far as I'm concerned, dilutes the thread and makes it more difficult to actually find the new equipment. I personally don't care to see a pair of gloves on Mike Green that were released in 2011 that I can view on Hockey Monkey or on every AHL player/NHL call up since release, but to each their own.

Got to personally see and hold the Stage 2, and the Ribcore today, I was very impressed with both of the sticks.

Personally very excited for the Stage 2 but I haven't been won over on the RibCore. Visual's are sick on both though.

The intent of this thread is to point out players using new to market/upcoming gear.

Losing battle, I've already tried to fight it.

The thread title is "Gear Sightings." That's it. Not "new gear," or "unreleased gear," or "gear I've never seen before." Gear (Equipment) Sightings (Viewed with the eye.) Whatever alternate definitions you'd like to impose are assumed and not necessarily the definition of others. Furthermore, the movement of players in between endorsment contracts, brand preferences and the like is relevant and interesting discussion to some on the board.

The intent of this thread is very broad, and intentionally so. If you'd like to make a new thread called "Unreleased gear," or "Gear debuts" no one is stopping you, but consistent whining because not everyone posts the way you want them too gets old really fast.

People should really be discussing the truly shocking element of the Mike Green picture, and that is him being in front of his own net.