Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

2 hours ago, strosedefence34 said:

Another thing I noticed is Dougy is wearing Frans Nielsen gloves.  Man do I miss him.

He wasn't even offered a contract by the Isles, if I remember correctly. It may have just been that he wanted out, and I don't blame him, but they (Garth) didn't even try. Okposo too, I think.

Good player, and one of my favorites, but I'm not sure why he went to Detroit If a Cup was his goal.

1 hour ago, GregHenn19 said:

Dougy was the Best, Never forgave the Oil for letting him walk

Doug is awesome - it's sort of funny that he played with Tavares (and was captain at the time) and now coaches the team. I think that sort of relationship can really help JT and convince him to stay (if he's thinking of leaving, which I don't think he is at all.)

Edited by Jamarquan

https://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2017/09/20/alex-ovechkin-considering-changing-equipment-brands-experimenting-ccm-gear/

with

So I'm beginning to believe that Ovi is considering switching back to CCM. There's been various photos of him out there using CCM sticks during off-season skates with the Caps, and then there's also this that I saw earlier: he was wearing what looks like Tacks line skates. cRPvxel.jpg

Wearing a Resistance/Tacks 710 as well.

Hard to believe that he's never experimented (to my knowledge) with any Warrior products. 

Edited by jared9356

It will be interesting to see if he goes exclusive with anyone or switches around all year.  Looked like in the game last night he was all CCM except his gloves and pants though I was watching on my phone so may have missed something. 

Edited by aintitthelife98

29 minutes ago, Cavs019 said:

Drouin was using something akin to the old AK27 last night. My first thought was he found some old Kovalev stock lying around in the MTL stick room :)

Nope.  It's new.

7 hours ago, JGraz15 said:

Tacks AS1?

Yes

Here is another look at the Drouin Warrior stick. Does look a lot like an AK27 and has what seems to be an AK logo on it. 0920-spt-col-cowan-3365.jpg?quality=55&s

I think warriors doing another retro run with AK stick graphics on Alpha sticks similar to the QRL "dolomite". not sure what levels though. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stewie said:

I think warriors doing another retro run with AK stick graphics on Alpha sticks similar to the QRL "dolomite". not sure what levels though. 

That's my bet as well - this pic from the Warrior twitter account a bit back points to that as well. 

https://imgur.com/sfkHg3T

• Like 1