Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

8 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

Komarov is still in Graf G35s. I think it’s like sticks - buy them until they’re all gone, then move onto something else. Rick Nash was in WinnWell gloves *forever*.

WinnWell wasn't out of business when Nash was using them.  They're not out of business now.

1 hour ago, JR Boucicaut said:

WinnWell wasn't out of business when Nash was using them.  They're not out of business now.

That was incorrectly written on my part. I misread the original post as a product being out of production instead of a company being out of business (which I thought WinnWell was).

Edited by Jamarquan
Grammar

10 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

Komarov is still in Graf G35s. I think it’s like sticks - buy them until they’re all gone, then move onto something else. Rick Nash was in WinnWell gloves *forever*.

F60's, and he's not the only NHLer sporting them: Auvitu wears them too. Graf still makes them. Komarov has said they're not the same as they were a few years ago. Could be a change in materials they're stocking.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, flip12 said:

F60's, and he's not the only NHLer sporting them: Auvitu wears them too. Graf still makes them. Komarov has said they're not the same as they were a few years ago. Could be a change in materials they're stocking.

Thanks - should have fact checked a little before writing off memory. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ozolinsh_27 said:

Anyone know what Afinogenov is wearing here?  Kinda look like old Vapor 10s

wow that guy is still playing?!? awesome. My guess would be that he got VH to do a Vapor tribute of sorts.

6 hours ago, nutters said:

JVR wearing Warrior gloves and VH/True skates

Two things I notice here are the huge shims between the holders and the boots, and the small protection pad over the laces. I think he used to wear skate fenders but I guess that protection is built into the quarters of theTrue/VH boots now.

• Like 1