Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

Yea I got one and tried putting it on and couldn't get it to go more than a couple inches. The install videos made it look like it should slide on easily but it definitely didn't. Ended up cutting it off. Oh well.

how light would you say it was?

Yeah it gets tricky, but try not to use too much water. Best tip I've ever received (and I've installed countless numbers of these things) is to squirt a little soap into the tackimac for better glide.

Here's another tip. Ditch the adhesive and go with hairspray.

Yep, hairspray works the best. Plus it's always fun to see the cashier's face when a bald mofo like me goes to buy it.

For those who like the Tackimacs, I recently switched to tennis overgrip. Works spectacularly and feels incredibly similar.

Yep, hairspray works the best. Plus it's always fun to see the cashier's face when a bald mofo like me goes to buy it.

could say you are in a hair metal band

JR is right. They drew inspiration from the success of Sherwood's T90 and that price point translates to this R27 but with a low kick construction. Not too sure if many of you will be seeing it in stores though,IMO.

If you're a store big enough to order enough, within reason i'm sure they'll do something special to differentiate between standard retail models

So if you do a SMU can u get custom graphics

Not just anybody can do an SMU stick, its not like you(consumer) can just give Bauer a call and design an SMU stick.

There's also one that feels like a candy-cane start right from the top

The twirl. I recently got one and I really like it. I find them to be much thinner than Tacki Mac