Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

Great way to get the name out for less money but w a crowd that is familiar with the name (LAX).

Prolly just a partnership w/ key advertising spots on the rink and social media and such.

1sOLRVA.png

STX teases some big news.

Supplying pucks for the frozen four, mens and womens. Big Whup. I thought they'd signed with an NCAA team to provide gloves and sticks.

I told our rep to go after Arizona State, he just laughed, he was pretty confident that they could land some hockey east schools pretty easily, so who knows.

I told our rep to go after Arizona State, he just laughed, he was pretty confident that they could land some hockey east schools pretty easily, so who knows.

ASU, as the new kids on the block, would have been a great team to approach.

Supplying pucks for the frozen four, mens and womens. Big Whup. I thought they'd signed with an NCAA team to provide gloves and sticks.

Are they simply rebranding someone else's pucks? Or supplying Cheapo Sri Lankan made picks.

Watched some more of their vids. I like the re branded CCM 30k. They got rid of the plastic looking exterior and it's all uniform. Hopefully that continues down the line.

Watched some more of their vids. I like the re branded CCM 30k. They got rid of the plastic looking exterior and it's all uniform. Hopefully that continues down the line.

It does. Kyle from PH subtly expresses his approval of the improved design, not many people liked the Reebok design haha

It does. Kyle from PH subtly expresses his approval of the improved design, not many people liked the Reebok design haha

I thought it was the most comfortable glove on the market, but it just looked so cheap. It's a shame. Hopefully the new models sell better, and I think they will.

I'm still upset they got rid of the mobile inner glove/cuff for the wrist like on my beloved 11K's. But definitely an improvement over the 30K.

Are they simply rebranding someone else's pucks? Or supplying Cheapo Sri Lankan made picks.

Whoa whoa...careful throwing Sri Lanka and cheapo around. Besides, as the only Sri Lankan in the hockey business, I would turn down that puck order.

I'm still upset they got rid of the mobile inner glove/cuff for the wrist like on my beloved 11K's. But definitely an improvement over the 30K.

I have 9k and it may be my favorite glove. Too bad these new models aren't the same. Saying that I'll still probably grab a pair of the 28k when they go on closeout.